Sixty Plus Eyeplan
At the time when you need it most, the NHS provides only the minimum in eyecare. Sixty Plus gives you regular, professional eye care when it suits you. You pay a lower monthly fee because of your NHS entitlement.
An added advantage – eye wear is significantly reduced so you can afford to look good for much less and keep your eyes in tip-top condition.
Here’s how it works:
- For £8.55 a month you can top up your basic NHS sight test to a full eye examination and personalised care program
- You can visit your optician as frequently as you want to get free Eyeplan enhanced care, including O.C.T
- As a member, you can buy top-quality spectacles and designer sunglasses at special Eyeplan prices
- Peace of mind knowing your spectacles will be repaired or replaced if accidentally damaged
- Your saving increases the longer you stay a member