DRY EYE MANAGEMENT
Do You Suffer with Dry Eyes?
If your eyes feel itchy and gritty or they water excessively or are red, sore and uncomfortable, then it is very likely you are suffering with Dry Eyes and the good news is, we are extensively trained in Dry Eye Management to provide a solution for you. People with dry eye may get some or all of the following symptoms:
- A sandy or gritty feeling
- Sore eyes
- Uncomfortable and sometimes painful eyes
- An itching or burning sensation
- Short-term blurred vision
- Watery eyes, as if you are crying (having watery eyes can mean you are producing poor-quality tears and actually have dry eyes)
At Feltham Eyecare Centre, we have invested in the latest digital imaging software and equipment, where we are able to carry out a specialised Dry Eye assessment within our Dry Eye Clinic, investigating any Dry Eye symptoms and signs in order to provide you with a suitable personalised treatment plan.
This is completely pain free and doesn’t sting or change your vision in any way.
For more information, have a look at our Blog: