Fitting Your Frames
Frame manufacturers are working hard to keep up with lens technology to provide the best choices of features and benefits for function and fashion.
There is something for every customer, from the person looking for lightweight simplicity, to the sports participant in need of increased flexibility, safety, and fit.
When choosing a frame, you want them to fit correctly – that’s why we take extra steps to ensure a great fit using the Feltham Eyecare Five-Point Technique:
- Ensure a comfortable bridge – no nose pinch or slipping frame
- Check eyes sit centrally within the frame
- Adjusting length providing a comfortable fit around the ears
- Making sure frame sits straight along the sides – not too tight or loose
- Prescription verification and suitability
Whatever you desire we can meet your requirement: be it a standard frame or an exquisite rimless mount, we can supply. We cater to every type of budget including free spectacles under the NHS, to the most exclusive, lightest, rimless frames.
We carry a wide variety of brands. Visit our eyewear library to view our most popular choices, or simply come see the selection in store.